• Adam Fill said:
    Hey, I'm Adam, the singer of "The Takeover" if you could take a second and listen to my band and leave a comment of what you think. Here is the web address: http://www.purevolume.com/theTakeover71466 Thanks Chica, we def. appreciate it :) Jun 14
  • SOfi Ou said:
    Hi friends,I'm Sofi from A FEW MEMORIES, and I'll like to share with you our first single Kick-Off from our coming debut album, you can hear it on: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you like the song you can buy it on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kick-off-single/id400118239 Thanks and Cheers from Paraguay!!! Dec 27
  • nickgw21 said:
    hi :D buy prednisone on line testosterone online purchasing soma Apr 18
  • Liz Sparks said:
    music hey how are you??? let me tell yo BM has a brand new third record!!! it´s some kind of alternative music!!!please check it out and if you can add him just to be in touch!!! and leave a comment please! =) Mar 26
  • xX-FLUFFY-THE-BUNNY-Xx said:
    oh btw if you want an amazing Christian band check out my friends band "letter to the exiles" Erich is the ex singer for alove for enemies Mar 12
  • xX-FLUFFY-THE-BUNNY-Xx said:
    hey whats up? Mar 12
  • Liz Sparks said:
    hey,what´s up? i´d like to share some music with you! please listen to: http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo and leave your comment please,hope you like it! =) Nov 10
  • How Whoreifying! said:
    Hey everyone! Im just here to talk about the website Freebie Jeebies. Its not a scam, its a legit website where you work towards getting free amazing gifts. Your probably thinking...okay, well its either a scam of a catch..! Right well, there is a catch, but its such a simple one. All you have to do is complete an "offer" and yes, there are even free ones. They are all very simple, and dont take up much time. All you have to do is complete an offer, and get a certain amount of friend referals and BAM! you get your free gift Oct 03
  • How Whoreifying! said:
  • Rock´nRollBoy182 said:
    hi:) I recommend listening to this pop punk rock band called "Biggest Lie" http://www.purevolume.com/biggestlie :) add Biggest Lie..ok?! bye and keep rockkk Aug 07
  • Snuggleblade said:
    purevolume.com/snuggleblade Jun 29
  • Marissa said:
    it is a really great verse! thats cool. sorry that i now just commenting. i came across your comment about what my name means. anyways, what are you doing for the summer? take care! Jun 13
  • James plays in the band A LIFE OF SCIENCE said:
    heyyy :] hows it going?? May 14
  • Brent said:
    Hey howdy!! Please check out our tunes! Were a bunch of friends from Lebanon ME http://www.purevolume.com/fiveacrosstheeyes Mar 19
  • The Beast Slayer said:
    IMPENDING DOOM FRAKIN RAWKS! Mar 18
  • King : A : [ASTR] said:
    HNIT ME BACK PEACE Mar 09
  • daniel books shows said:
    check out my band from albuquerque new mexico called saturday night riot we are getting ready to go on several tours so stay updated we just released our lp and are already back in the studio rcording the next we are just trying to get our name out there if you like us add us to ur favorites and leave us a comment we love feedback www.purevolume.com/saturdaynightriotnm www.myspace.com/saturdaynightriotnm Feb 10
  • writesuchprettywords said:
    yeahh lol =] Feb 08
  • .all.of.this.is.to.glorify.Your.name. said:
    duuuuuuude! how was the show :) :) :) :) :) Jan 22
  • $$ . kidd ashh ! said:
    mann it does to my mum! shes freakin psyco mann. Jan 21

• General: REPENTANCE

They Keep Bringing Me Down! I'm Screaming To Them! Repent And Bow Down! Til He Comes Again!.... ..... ..... ..... Think About It

Sep 18, 2008

• General: Choose now

Your life will be black death, Rotting in selfishness. All passion will be gone, Along with all sanity once known. Your body will break to pieces, As you drift a…

Mar 15, 2008

• General: The Sad State of Today

Compassion...For Carnage Ecstacy In The Hunt For Human Want And Darkness You Hide In The Light But I Know Where You're From And Where You Belong You Can Try To Hi…

Jan 16, 2008

• General: Song lyrics

These are lyrics to the song "Cravings of the Heart" by Alove for Enemies How Shallow have we become? wrapped up in pointless strife watching each other with this disg…

Jan 16, 2008

Hello, my name is Alicia I am a strong Christian. I try to do everything for God! He deserves my all for him! I am a vegetarian. I love hardcore music. I love going to concerts. I am Straight Edge. You message me and i will always answer back. Although i don't particularly like comments. they're kinda a nuisance in my opinion. but i'm all about messages ;)