• Fan Music_Online said:
    Hy My name is adrian Several albums as we have the choice of 18 albums Comment on more bands you want to see so good. thank you Please become a fan Ok Thank you http://www.purevolume.com/Music_Online Mar 15
  • Steven said:
    ok :D Cu Apr 06
  • JazLovesHerLilDevil(Yano who you are babisouris:P) said:
    Wow wat?:Lx Apr 03
  • Steven said:
    YES ;D in my break or afterwards? Apr 03
  • Steven said:
    i'm fine :D how about this Thursday? see you :D:D Apr 03
  • BejalZmaqpix ( Listener ) said:
    Heyyy cutie, i'm workin' on my a project called Bejal Zmaqpix and I'm pretty sure you'll dig my tunes. Some say that i sound like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? i'm new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] http://www.purevolume.com/BejalZmaqpix Mar 20
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 15
  • Joey F said:
    Hey, how are ya? I'm Joey, and I scream and play keys in a band called Notes of a Siren. If I could just ask for a moment of your time, you should check us out on here (www.purevolume.com/notesofasiren), or you should LIKE us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/notesofasiren)! Let us know what you think! ;D Mar 03
  • Nick said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/MyNewYorkSummer check me out(: Feb 10
  • Weare Danger said:
    Please like our fanpage on facebook! :) www.facebook.com/wearedanger Jan 29
  • music man said:
    i am trying to "WHORE" my listener account to the world!!!! so my plan is to blow up as many friends as possible for all of feb…. o k … ummmmm wait let me start at the part where i know of a cavedwelleris musicianis that lives only to make music but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. "h e....o r... s h e..... m a y..... o r..... m a y..... n o t..... k n o w..... t h a t... i m..... t a k i n g..... t o..... y o u.... a b o u t..... t h i s". (depends on how legal this is) the mystery artist and me are tisitght so i know im not going to get sued……anywho i know that THERES GOULD IN THEM TRACKS!!!! and something like this could save the mystery musicians life. sorry for the tasteless use of the word "WHORE" i thought it would get attention. sorry if i randomly add you. also somebody give me some advice on the legal and even moral aspect of what i doing. if this takes off and the tunes make it big i will see to it that the most die hard fans get "i help save the mystery musician's life!" t shirts free passes to a show some where most convenient but LETS SEE IF PURE VOLUME IS LISTENING so far the plan is to drop it at the end of february. i know we could be part of some thing BIG......not to say that your not already. i will Keep you posted, if you want? Jan 17
  • Maddie(: said:
    What? Rofl Jan 17
  • Maddie(: said:
    well thank you. :) Jan 15
  • Joseph Rizky said:
    hello .. I am Joseph Rizky from INDONESIA, check and download the latest song my band "LAST NIGHT TALKING" http://www.purevolume.com/LastNightTalking ... Thank you very much for your support Jan 04
  • Elisabetha :] said:
    Hey lizzie here! Love your default pic :p Check out my band if you have some spare time :] www.purevolume.com/LostinAtlantis Jan 02
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I just wanted to invite you to listen to BM's music has just released his new album these days, "music made with the heart and not the hands"become a fan and please Leave your coment: http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo Nov 28
  • Jackson Wise said:
    Hey whats up!! I'm really diggin your favorite artists!! I listen to the same stuff!!! You should check out my band, Safety Word Orange, i think you could get down with us. We sound similar to some of your favs! We just got out of the studio with Bryan Russell, he produced the most recent Academy Is album. We are streaming our new EP right now. www.purevolume.com/safetywordorange. Let me know what you think!! THanks -- Jackson Sep 01
  • Drama Queen said:
    Hi check out our new songs on purevolume.com/dramaqueen or myspace.com/dramaqueenband and let us know what yu think :)Thaanx !:) Aug 26
  • Sailing With Ghosts [Listener Page] said:
    Hey! We just released two tracks off our full length "Lithographs In Perspective" Check them out and tell us what you think! www.myspace.com/sailingwithghostsfl www.purevolume.com/sailingwithghosts Aug 05
  • .maria.[SetsHerFriendsOnFire]. said: