• Lauren said:
    Hii! If you have a minute I would love for you to check out out the band The Hate!! They are a punk rock/ rebel band from Denver, CO. they are comparable to Against Me! and The Ramones and rock out just as hard as The Sex Pistols! If you can give them a listen and your thoughts, that would be rad! And if you dig the tracks, you can download "Where Hope Lives" for free!! Thanks! The Hate www.purevolume.com/TheHateOfficial Jul 10
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Mar 06
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of falling in reverse, escape the fate, bullet for my valentine and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Feb 28
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
  • RoonKill said:
    Check these guys out!! http://www.purevolume.com/mayhemaddition - Looking at your music taste you'll love them! :) Jan 04
  • BootsauceHayden said:
    Check out my bands new song "Sneak in Here"! My Band is called "Oh Tear the Veil!! Another song will be released on Tuesday!!! We have a 12 Year old Screamer and we are all brothers!!!! Dec 11
  • baubie said:
    check him out and give him a like. he's a battle rapper/ rap artist coming up in houston texas. give him a listen !!! http://www.purevolume.com/XkWreckEm :) Nov 23
  • Fuma said:
    Hey, Check our new web www.daysofseason.com and don't forget to check our new music video "Disparity" from MOMENTUM EP!!! If you like what you hear "LIKE" us on "FB" and We hope be friends here too!!!!!! Thanks DOS Sep 05
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and my NEW SINGLE- "Call It Cliche" is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Its my first uke song!!! ;D Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! And if you dig it tell a friend!?!? =D www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jun 17
  • Brison X Cortez said:
  • BejalZmaqpix ( Listener ) said:
    Heyyy cutie, i'm workin' on my a project called Bejal Zmaqpix and I'm pretty sure you'll dig my tunes. Some say that i sound like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? i'm new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] http://www.purevolume.com/BejalZmaqpix Mar 21
  • Missie Cosmah said:
    Hey, I know you probably get a lot of spam and I’m sorry to join in on it but I would REALLY love it if you checked out the musician I manage, he’s indie acoustic pop. He goes by Between Love and Insanity, please check him out and tell me what you think! -Missie Feb 19
  • AnthonyGRIND said:
    Heyyy cutie, my good friend is in a project called Melina May and I'm pretty sure you'll dig his tunes. Some say he sounds like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? Hes new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jan 10
  • Andrew said:
    Hey! I know you probably get messages like this a lot, but it would be so awesome if you could check out my band Bright Light Avenue (purevolume.com/brightlightavenue). We just released a brand new song and will have more coming soon!! Please give us a listen, and if you like what you hear please fan us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your friend, Andrew =) Jan 04
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi :) Just thought you would really enjoy the music my band, Lost In Atlantis, makes. Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think! Have a glorious day! haha http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis -Eric LIA ps. I apologize for spamming your page lol Dec 29
  • taylor purple said:
    cute hair boo:) Dec 29
  • taylor purple said:
    ahhhhh nikkie!!!:) love ya:) Dec 09
  • QoVfidel said:
    HI , CHECK OUT OUR MUSIC ! NEW clip ! NEW SINGLE ! NEW PICS !!! http://www.purevolume.com/QuintessenceofVersatility Nov 18

Hi!! welcome to my page!! lol umm ok well i guess if your reading this then you want to know more about me sooo here we go.... i dance and sing like no tomorrow i love rainbows, dinos,stars, and anything that sparkles lol i stalk taylor but shhhh dont tell her that hehe i'm kool with a K, and i dont care what anyone says WERIDO'S ARE SUPER KOOL!! i really dont care who you are or what you do i'm always happy to make new friends!! ooo and i have a pet dinosaur named PEACHES!! ok well if you want to know more you know where to find me!!