• Adrian Avila (Musico Argentino) said:
    Hi my name is Adrian, I am a musician, I write from Argentina. Here I leave a link from where you can listen my work: www.purevolume.com/AdrianAvila I hope to be to your liking. Greetings carefully. God bless you. Mar 03
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hey! It's Eric from Lost In Atlantis! Just wanted to share this video from a recent LIA show! Go check it out and let me know what you think! Also, we have a music video coming in a few more weeks! Here is the link to the show: http://youtu.be/1iX-Vgixtvw Sep 10
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and my NEW SINGLE- "Call It Cliche" is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Its my first uke song!!! ;D Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jun 21
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Nikki! It's Jon from Crash Coordinates :) Just wanted to personally let you know that we have a pre-order package for our new EP "Echo Theory"! It includes our New EP, a limited edition T-Shirt, a phone call from us and some other goodies! You can get your package from here http://crashcoordinates.storenvy.com/ What do you think?! Let us know ;) Love, Jon and Crash Coordinates May 11
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I wanted to share my acoustic demos with you! I hope you like them! =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Mar 29
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Mar 25
  • Kyle McGill Percy said:
    Hey there ! Could you check out My sister's and I's Band Thermal Inversion! We are From Tampa FL.We have a couple of songs up and some picture you can check out too! www.purevolume.com/thermalinversion ------ You can search us on Facebook too! Mar 17
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and I'm informing you that my NEW EP is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Mar 02
  • psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Feb 24
  • Danny B said:
    hey if your bored and looking for some new music, we are looking for fans www.purevolume.com/singinforsupper and let us know what you think! We also have live studio covers up on my youtube channel check em out www.youtube.com/dybeatzmusic - Dan and Bob Feb 16
  • john palmer said:
    Check out one of Seattle's Best Bands, The Kill Devil Rum Club at http://www.purevolume.com/TheKillDevilRumClub and add us as a friend to be included in up coming new Feb 07
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    LISTEN.. to my band Your Second Chance. We JUST came out with a brand new album. Fan us! let's stay connected. the entire album can be heard at purevolume.com/yoursecondchance God bless, Eric Feb 03
  • Mike said:
    hey! We actually just made all PGBD songs free for download, as promotion for our new EP we'll be releasing soon! http://www.purevolume.com/PlaygroundBeatdown : Feb 02
  • The Dead Mixtape said:
    get my band's new song "City Lights" for FREE www.purevolume.com/thedeadmixtape and check us out on facebook! Jan 28
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jan 28
  • Mike said:
    Hey! I saw you on the Stereo Skyline page, and I'd really appreciate if you checked out my band www.purevolume.com/PlaygroundBeatdown. Let me know what you think! :) Jan 12
  • AnthonyGRIND said:
    Heyyy cutie, my good friend is in a project called Melina May and I'm pretty sure you'll dig his tunes. Some say he sounds like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? Hes new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jan 10
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi :) Just thought you would really enjoy the music my band, Lost In Atlantis, makes. Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think! Have a glorious day! haha http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis -Eric LIA ps. I apologize for spamming your page lol Dec 29
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Nikki! just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think its our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 28
  • Mikey James said:
    hey nikki! my name is mikey and i play in a band called "the change". it'd mean the world to me if you'd take a free second to check us out! i think you'll dig it, but if you don't, i thank you for taking the time and giving us a chance! :) hope to keep in touch!! -mikey www.purevolume.com/thechangerocks Dec 27

Hmm. Well, I like music. A lot. Music is the soundtrack to my life. I'm random and yeah.