• ong_saxon@yahoo.com said:
    heY^^ .can yOu beE my friend>? Jul 03
  • Jackson said:
    hi:) what up? I am a member of the group called "At breakfast" pop punk rock http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Thanks!!! Jul 03
  • JackieR0 said:
    Ahaha, yaa dudee. Jul 02
  • ryaneatsairplane said:
    all time low is very good. i love those bands where i love EVERY song. like some of those for me are Sublime and blink 182 and death cab for cutie, and bring me the horizon, and dashboard. and devil wears prada. lots of stuff. ha Jul 02
  • Rick said:
    Hello, im from the band StoneHearts, can you do me a big favor? Listen to our music and tell me what you think ok? Sorry for my bad English thx http://www.purevolume.com/TheStoneHearts Jul 02
  • JackieR0 said:
    &&, if you didn't notice the summer set's song Close To Me is my myspace song...lmao Jul 02
  • JackieR0 said:
  • JackieR0 said:
    WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. THERE BUDDY. the summer set is having a concert?? fuck that other bandd! i LOVEEE the summer set. we're going to see them for sure. Jul 02
  • ryaneatsairplane said:
    thanks u do to . whats ur favorite band? Jul 02
  • JackieR0 said:
    dudeee you even sent me a recommended add for that band, and you forgot? you are so smartt- you deserve a fucking cookie lmaooo. we should go see them they're gooooooooood man. where is it? Jul 02
  • taylorrrrrrr said:
    yeahhhh i had one like YEARS ago, but then i forgot the password & shitt. so i made a new one, and then i realized that jackie had one so i was oh okay well maybe i'll actually DO something with mine, lmao and then she's like oh alex has one, im like coollll:D hahah. Jul 01
  • JackieR0 said:
    probably, good job sirr coolio. but anyways....just kuz i know theres a concert on the 7th doesn't mean SHIT- unless we searched like all of fucking Michigan to find it, which could be fun. let's just say we take your daddie's truck for a small joy rideeee :) Jul 01
  • ryaneatsairplane said:
    im good just listnin to some sweet music. right now im listnin to journey. ahah hell yes. Jul 01
  • JackieR0 said:
    you fucking idiott ;) i've already heard of the ready set- duhhh! lmaooo. Jun 30
  • ryaneatsairplane said:
    hey how are you? Jun 30

Im Alexandra, or Lexx. I like pretty much anything, pop, rock, pop-rock, acoustic, indie, screamo, electronica, and the stuff in between (: