• Micah Brill said:
    Hey what's up? Please check out my deathcore project This Divided World @ www.facebook.com/thisdividedworld Nov 18
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    Lmfao, true true. But, i'm sure things can wait xD at least i hope o: Nov 17
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    Sleep sounds good right know :D HahA Laziness, it's always good ;] Nov 17
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    ehh, not much just on tumblr. and listening to music ^_^ Wbu? Nov 17
  • When Brokenhearts decay; said:
    Yeah I only just got back on here. Facebook is most common for me to be on (: So yeah. PureVolume, gets boring.. sometimes. Nov 15
  • neon kitten =^.^= said:
    hellooo im new here n just wnna be ur friend Nov 15
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    that's hella sweet! ;) and yea. it is pretty sick ^_^ Nov 15
  • chad said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/RiseOfCommonMen Nov 14
  • When Brokenhearts decay; said:
    - My hair, isn't fantastic. Baha, thanks for adding me. I shall acccept soon as I get back on Facebook C; Nov 14
  • mitchel. said:
    same same. i'm just doing homework. or, pretending to do homework that is. Nov 14
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    Nice, we have a forest area, so i am trying to convince my relatives to make it a place so i can paintball 24/7 ;) and Really not much, i'm just trying to find the unifying principle of geology. Nov 14
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    Alright, yes of course! I am using a PMI piranha paintball gun. The body is sexy ^_^ and hey!(: at least you try! ;3 Nov 14
  • When Brokenhearts decay; said:
    - Heey there. Just saying, I love your hair :DD It's so awesome haha facebook me :D Nov 13
  • AcidPikaCHU! said:
    mmm, [; i read your bio (not because, i'm a stalker) .... i just thought.. i'd say... i FUCKING love To paintball to.. i like to skateboard...well my skateboarding is more of the lines.... off "oh! shit, don't fall". Nov 11
  • Karzon said:
    haha:D i like your hairree Nov 11
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    HEEEEEEY!!!!! my band is coming out with our 3rd full-length in 3 months. except we're making this one $$FREE$$ :) visit us at facebook.com/yoursecondchance Nov 10
  • mitchel. said:
    you're welcome. :] what's upp? Nov 08
  • Karzon said:
    ey you xD Nov 07
  • ☮♥Paola-Bear♥♫ said:
    No Problem C; Nov 05
  • Lesley Lovegood. said:
    :DDDDD Oct 27

• General: I CAN LIVE NOW!!!

Not only did I find a way to make a living but i found a way to make a fortune!!! Pretty Stoked Not Gonna Lie!!!

May 04, 2013

• General: Oh Look, The End

Time has a frown. The power of it is greater than any other formed down here. The desire to walk is slowly choked away. Now the dark blanket covers us so rest may be re…

Jan 27, 2011

• General: I Love Clarity

Tonight is the night I knew,but never thought would happen, when everything comes crashing and the light goes out. This is what I told them because I longed for comfort…

Apr 03, 2010

• General: Some things time can't heal

I'v been pondering this for a time now, while the silence dose it's part. in the corrner I sit holding one too many hearts. there are many on the floor, a trail leading…

Jan 10, 2010

• General: hey everyone

Hey, its been a while since I have been on here. Sorry it took me a while to answer most of you but I have been really busy and wont be on very much. Ill still check up…

Oct 21, 2009

Hey I'm Andrew...there's not much to say about me. Uhmmmm let's see I love music, all but rap, I skate (or at least I'd like to think so XD) and I love paintball!!!! It's the best sport ever!!!!!! Uhm sometimes I can be random (btw I love leoplurodons!!!!) as you may have noticed lolz I'm very quiet most of the time, but once you get to know me I'll open up. So that's basicly it (= oh and add me on Facebook and Xbox Live: leoplurodon909 just tell me your from PV and I'll approve you