• Bilinda Marie said:
    haha nothing i am currently at school. ha. Apr 13
  • emmaface(: said:
    Dudee D: it hasn't even been a day and I fucking miss youu. how unfair. Apr 10
  • emmaface(: said:
    Ohmygoodness, tell her to go get somee. -.- Texties me when you get it backko? :D And nono, you're the best. Shuttuppp silly child. :P Apr 09
  • emmaface(: said:
    "Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leaveee" :] and yessss, put my favourite picture upppp :D hey kid, you're amazing. just sayinnn. Apr 07
  • goregore said:
    noooo, explain fiiiirst :p Apr 03
  • I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a couple of times since then. said:
    oh nice.... whatcha watchin? Apr 02
  • That One Kid, Robert! said:
    Hahaha I used to, but I'm not toooo big of a fan anymore. And that's cool man, I've been trying to get a deathcore or at least a metalcore band together for ages! Apr 02
  • That One Kid, Robert! said:
    Yeah I think Dr. Acula's right up there with Liferuiner; they're both pretty sick, but they're more hardcore than deathcore. And yeah everyone gets into BMTH first, and then they either love the band uncontrollably or start finding better bands haha. Apr 02
  • That One Kid, Robert! said:
    Hmmmm right now it'd have to be By Blood and Iron, Bermuda, Idols, The Oppressor, The Baby Lottery, Chelsea Grin, Liferuiner (if you'd count them?), and Thy Art is Murder. What about you? Apr 02
  • goregore said:
    since when?! Apr 01
  • That One Kid, Robert! said:
    Hahaha it's straight man. Deathcore's my shit. Apr 01
    nothing much im still asleep lol my brain isnt working yet.. hbu? Apr 01
  • goregore said:
    stfu kodywhorewhore. :) atleast i didn't fall asleep TWICE! :O yeah, i went thurrr Mar 31
  • Jerrica said:
    HOLY CRAP! that is so freaking awesome!! you lucky duck! :) Mar 31
    hey luv, thanks for the add :) Mar 31
  • Young Favorite of T. Mills said:
    lol wow why 3% thats pretty bad XD uhh vincent van gogh, boring as fuck though but working on the outline and it sux cuz idk how to do outlines well Mar 30
  • goregore said:
    KODYWHORE! ;D Mar 29
  • Young Favorite of T. Mills said:
    lol im finishing up the final touches on my research paper, which thank god im almost done with..idc what grade i even get on this anymore..so whatv u been up to? Mar 29
  • CassandraCorpse. said:
    Uhm uhm uhm. I forgot what you said already. O.o But yeah. Warped Tour. Hell yeah. Something about mosh pits? Fer shure! Mar 28
  • Jerrica said:
    haha. i bet it was. i went in '07 and '08 and it was wonderful. i would love to go this year. i think i'm going to convince my roommate to go with me if my boyfriend doesn't. lol. i just checked out the line up and SUM 41?! holybutttt! Mar 27

i'm kody. eighteen years old. vegetarian. unsure about where i'm going in life. i'm an aspiring tattoo artist. i like to have a good time. "we'll sleep when we're dead." i'm not straightedge, and i don't care if that offends you. some of my favourite artists are Brand New, Wiz Khalifa, OFWGKTA, A Day To Remember, Man Overboard, Excision, Katy Perry, and Attila. there are three people in this world that i would die for; anyday and in anyway. Wu Killa Beez fo' lyfe. oh, and by the way, emmaface is the most amazing person i have ever met