• benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 10
  • deniekak said:
    Hi, check please my new project and wish you like it.Thanks www.purevolume.com/dekak Nov 28
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 29
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks very much!! Jun 13
  • Tyler Regnart said:
    Hey!, please take a listen to BANQUET OF TRAITORS, South African metal band, Song is up for download, let us know what you think"" Thanx... www.purevolume.com/banquetoftraitors May 24
  • Missie Cosmah said:
    Hey, I know you probably get a lot of spam and I’m sorry to join in on it but I would REALLY love it if you checked out the musician I manage, he’s indie acoustic pop. He goes by Between Love and Insanity, please check him out and tell me what you think! -Missie Mar 07
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Feb 09
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey Kati! Just in case you haven't heard, Crash Coordinates just released a new single yesterday called "Counting Down the Days." I think it's one of our best songs yet, but let us know what you think :) www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Dec 29
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I just wanted to invite you to listen to BM's music has just released his new album these days, "music made with the heart and not the hands" Leave your coment please http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo Nov 10
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! exciting news fellow fan of Crash Coordinates! I wanted to let you know we just released a new single called “You Really Got Me.” We’ll be releasing another one next month! Hope you enjoy and let the band know what you think. Have a great day :) http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-really-got-me/id398600310 www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates Oct 25
  • Jon Stoddard said:
    Hey! I saw you are a "fan" of Crash Coordinates. Just wanted to let you know we just released a new EP and you can stream it at www.purevolume.com/crashcoordinates. let us know if you like it :D Oct 01
  • jimmy said:
    Hey! I noticed you like alot of the same music! If you get the chance it would be awesome if you could check out my band :) your support would mean the world! purevolume.com/asummerscene Jul 06
  • Seanowhat said:
    Hey Hey Hey as Fat Albert would say! It would be stupendous if you checked out and fanned purevolume.com/livingmylastday ! We got a bunch of free downloads, and we'd love to become friends! Hope your summer and everything is going well! ~Peace and love~ Jun 22
  • Ijhrael Of [Shock At Summer] said:
    Hello Friends !! Download the free song on http://www.purevolume.com/ShockAtSummer Regards .. and enjoy it Jun 18
  • The Digster said:
    thanks for the add girrrrl, i love you music, (: i'm molly. Jun 04
  • Ijhrael Of [Shock At Summer] said:
    Hello guys check it out it's my project .:) Regards. Shock At Summer ! http://www.myspace.com/shockatsummer Jun 01
  • Sessionista said:
    Hiya! Check out Limited Sky on www.purevolume.com/limitedsky ! :) May 29
  • Smiley Face! ^_^ said:
    oh thx but i still think you are!! xD May 27
  • Smiley Face! ^_^ said:
    yew iz so kute!!!!! xD May 27
  • michellewmusic said:
    Hi! My name is Michelle Waugh. I'm a 15 year old singer/songwriter. I'd love it if you could check out my page. I have free downloads! :) http://www.purevolume.com/MichelleWaugh Apr 06

i'm Kati i LOVE music. single): brown hair, naturally. light brown, almost yellow eyes purpl is my favorite color Owl City, NeverShoutNever, The Beatles and Bring Me the Horizon are my top artists. i wear band shirts and skinny jeans 90% of the time wanna know more? add me, be my friend(: oh...add me on myspace? www.myspace.com/billlover5696