• Augusta Pinocheta said:
    :S Jun 05
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and my NEW SINGLE- "Call It Cliche" is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Its my first uke song!!! ;D Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jun 15
  • ϟGeo☈geッ said:
    Hello :D Im George and If you like Experimental, Electronica music, Please take a chance to listen to purevolume.com/BeforetheTime and tell me what you think, thanks :) Apr 19
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Apr 19
  • Will said:
    Hey what's up? I really like your favorite artists. I listen to some of the same bands. You should totally check out my band Safety Word Orange.We're trying to plat The Van's Warped tour again this year and we REALLY need your help. by going to www.battleofthebands.com/safetywordorange and voting. you can vote everyday! We love our fans and letting new people hear our music. I really hope you can help. thank you. As for more about Us We recently recorded an acoustic Ep with Andrew Goldstein of Friday Night Boys and a new Ep with Brian Russel producer of Stray-light Run. Enjoy the tunes and let me know what you think! Thanks. Will SWO Jan 26 Mar 05
  • Missie Cosmah said:
    Hey, I know you probably get a lot of spam and I’m sorry to join in on it but I would REALLY love it if you checked out the musician I manage, he’s indie acoustic pop. He goes by Between Love and Insanity, please check him out and tell me what you think! -Missie Feb 17
  • asfadsfadsfasdfasfda said:
    Hey pretty lady :-) Could you check out my friends band? Maybe even be their friend/become a fan? Thank you! How are you doing? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Feb 14
  • Christopher...?? said:
    amazing music!! Feb 13
  • Matt Bauer said:
    If you like Nevershoutnever! (and even if you don't) you should check out my music. (: I'm a huge NSN! fan. purevolume.com/MatthewBauer. OH AND BEST YET I HAVE FREE DOWNLOADS!!! SO CHECK IT OUT!!!! Jan 27
  • Dragon_Fly said:
    thanks for the add :) miss Jan 26
  • Will said:
    Hey what's up? I really like your favorite artists. I listen to some of the same bands. You should totally check out my band Safety Word Orange. I definitely think you would like it. we recently recorded an acoustic Ep with Andrew Goldstein of Friday Night Boys and a new Ep with Brian Russel producer of Stray-light Run. Enjoy the tunes and let me know what you think! Thanks. Will SWO Jan 24
  • cynthia said:
    Hello My name is Miss (Cynthia desmond);. i saw your profile today and i really love it.Plz contact me at my e-mail id (Cynthiadesmond00@yahoo.com), i will give you full introduction of my self so you send my pictures.and important issue there is i like to tell you.waiting to hear from you. Jan 21
  • King : A : [ASTR] said:
    hey i go on here to check out new bands n from time to time i see a pretty girl who likes oceano and i think thats cool so im saying hi. Jan 18
  • Jeremy Rice said:
    Hey there! My band RadioDriveBy just released a cover of Katy Perry's California Girls!! Check it out, download it for free, and make sure to let me know what you think! :) http://www.purevolume.com/RadioDriveByMusic Jan 17
  • psROCK said:
    hey check this band out... i think it sounds awesome! what do you think? http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Jan 17
  • FADE RESORT GIRL! said:
    Hey there, do you like amazing music? do you like trancing out to your music? then take a listen to my Favorite band from Illinois, htere kinda a mix of Pink floyd & A perfect circle. They are called (Fade Resort)! let them know what you think and dont forget to spread the love butter ;) www.purevolume.com/faderesort Jan 17