• Adrian Avila (Musico Argentino) said:
    Hello my name is Adrian Avila, I'm musician and I live in Argentina, I would like you to hear my music and give me your opinion. Sincerely greetings, Peace & Love! God bless you! www.purevolume.com/AdrianAvila Mar 04
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Feb 20
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube.com/beaconsbandfl Nov 25
  • Keith said:
    whats up! leme know what you think of my pop/punk band from St. Louis! www.purevolume.com/aaahrealmonsters Oct 17
  • John ...Is A Dead Man! said:
    hey what's up! pop punk from Chicago, www.purevolume.com/knockoutkid Oct 16
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 18
  • Eric Markin said:
    Hey, if you want, go check out Dear Christie. I promise you will like it! Go like our Facebook page while your at it as well. it would mean the world! Sep 16
  • Kaitlin Hunter said:
    check out my music on ReverbNation and purevolume www.reverbnation.com/kaitlinhunter www.purevolume.com/kaitlinhunter Become a fan and let me know what you think Aug 19
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my free acoustic music with you =] Become a fan if you like it! www.purevolume.com/zackoval Jul 14
  • Dimas Aditya R said:
    please check http://www.purevolume.com/ACHILDISHCHILD Jul 08
  • TIU said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/thisisurgent Jun 24
  • will said:
    Hey!! check out my music, leave comment and download the free song. www.purevolume.com/HopeAndLove Jun 15
  • Blacker said:
    Hi! My name is Maxim, I'm from Ukraine ... I play in a group Monokuro, please listen to our stuff ... comment and if you like it, tell your friends about us) Thank you! http://www.purevolume.com/Monokuro Jun 15
  • Brison X Cortez said:
    Heyyy there!!! My name is Brison X and my NEW SINGLE- "Call It Cliche" is streaming RIGHT NOW on purevolume. Will you give it a listen??? Its my first uke song!!! ;D Pretty Please??? =] It'd mean the world to me!!! www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jun 14
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Jun 13
  • Frank McGinnis said:
    Forgive the annoying and shameless self-promo, but spreading your music beyond the people you know is all about the internet these days. Feel free to just delete and ignore this comment. Here a link to my music if you actually would like to give it a shot. www.purevolume.com/TimeTravels Jun 12
  • †DarlingDead† said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/larissa9738 Jun 12
  • Mega Krissy 2.0 said:
    Hey you :-) Would you be a sweetheart and check out my brothers band? It would be REALLY REALLY awesome if you could become a fan!!! www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jun 12
  • Josh Bonanno said:
    check out my music please? www.facebook.com/joshbonannomusic or www.purevolume.com/oceansview Jun 09

My name is Kaitlin Hunter. I play guitar and sing. My favorite artist is Bob Dylan. Check out some songs: www.purevolume.com/kaitlinhunter