• david said:
    Hey if anyone needs more real views , plays or followers on youtube , instagram , datpiff , youtube , soundcloud and other social network sites , go to www.elitestarpromotions.com under promotions :) Feb 10
  • Lauren said:
    Hii! If you have a minute I would love for you to check out out the band The Hate!! They are a punk rock/ rebel band from Denver, CO. they are comparable to Against Me! and The Ramones and rock out just as hard as The Sex Pistols! If you can give them a listen and your thoughts, that would be rad! And if you dig the tracks, you can download "Where Hope Lives" for free!! Thanks! The Hate www.purevolume.com/TheHateOfficial Jul 10
  • KellixFTW said:
    Nice sound. However, not too sure how I feel about the singing. May 13
  • Pyter'" said:
    Soon, The Cover of "Woe, is me" - EP "OTHER PLACE" http://www.purevolume.com/new/Dehfrozy May 09
  • joy4u said:
    Dearest One My Name is glory l saw your profile today,and i love it, and will like to communicate with you, so please contact me back at this my email address [gloryjohn66@yahoo.com] so that i will give you my picture and we can know each other better . l wait for your mail with Love and Care Yours Love Lady glory Mar 27
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Feb 23
  • bethanyrose said:
    ohhaii :3 I've really been getting into UK bands recently, and you're really good!! Feb 18
  • Andrea said:
    I hope that you do hehe :) , with talent like that we would be fortunate to get to see it in the states ~Best of luck Jan 31
  • dianne said:
    oh yeah ! that's cool !! thanks :) i had a busy week too ! :P it's our midterm exam week.. xD and i hope to get good grades. ^_^ and i compose songs.. but it's not that good XDD it's really cool to play music even if it makes you busy.. :))) and keep up the good work :))) Jan 30
  • Amanda Boyd said:
    You're very welcome! :) Some people do but not me Jan 26
  • dianne said:
    I'm good jordan.. how are you ?? i hope you make more songs.. ^__^ Jan 25
  • Amanda Boyd said:
    The music is so amazing!! :D I'm from the United States Jan 25
  • Jamila said:
    Hey(: I did! Totally awesome and I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you guys(: Jan 24
  • Amanda Boyd said:
    Hi:) Sure i'll listen to your band!! :) Jan 23
  • Eri The Hedgehog said:
    * Middlesbrough... Spelt it wrong... >. Jan 18
  • Eri The Hedgehog said:
    Haha! Alas, I cannot compromise my dignity to grant you your wish of being called *ahem* "Reem". What is reem anyway?? Checked out the other song. Awesome stuff. ^_^ Are there orange people in Middlesborough too? Jan 18
  • dianne said:
    whoa.. cool songs.. :)) Jan 18
  • sarah cleveland said:
    i'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking :) what about you, jordan? :DD Jan 17
  • Rachellllll♥ said:
    yes..i will listen to your music...because you're from the UK.....and that makes me love you already :) Jan 17
  • Tori Dassler said:

• Lauren

15 Favorite Artists

Female

• Tamara

79 Favorite Artists

19, Female

Hello, I make music and parties. www.purevolume.com/3footninja is my band, have a look at it. I enjoy christmas.