• psROCK said:
    Hey! Check out my band and if you like what you hear fan us! ;) http://www.purevolume.com/About18 Mar 08
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi :) Just thought you would really enjoy the music my band, Lost In Atlantis, makes. Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think! Have a glorious day! haha http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis -Eric LIA ps. I apologize for spamming your page lol Dec 30
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk and download our single "Braver" for FREE! Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :) May 09
  • Ash said:
    awesome taste in music! owl city and escape the fate are some of my favorites :) Apr 07
  • Jess...Thts Me!! :) said:
    Hey kid i thought you looked familur..my grandparents live in durham nc.. i love that place.. sorta..:) so wanna chat sometime?:) Jess:D Mar 22
  • ☆_★ said:
    hey [: Feb 22
  • Moi! said:
    Hey, dude! I haven't been on here lately but... just droppin' by to say HI :] Feb 05
  • LeeAnn : ) said:
    Hey you :) Feb 02
  • [Missa.] said:
    They are. That's kinda why I'm taking German... cause I want to know what he's saying. Jan 26
  • [Missa.] said:
    And I heard that Mute Math song, it does sound awesome. XD cause of the bassline. You like Tokio Hotel? Jan 23
  • [Missa.] said:
    It iss. Mm... let me see. Have you heard Michael Jackson by Tyler read? Jan 23
  • Chelseagulls said:
    Nothing much, you? Jan 22
  • [Missa.] said:
    Ahh. I need to get a job so I can get some loot to buy more CDs with XD I believe I have, yes. Jan 20
  • [Missa.] said:
    I forgot how I started liking them now. Man. I want to play bass. Ha, now you've got Lazy Eye in my head. That's off the new album, right? Jan 18
  • Chelseagulls said:
    Hello there =] Jan 17
  • said:
    i'm fine, thanks for asking :D how bout ya? ^^ Jan 17
  • look for the girl with the sun in her eyes ☼ said:
    omg our mom makes us do that too x_x Jan 16
  • look for the girl with the sun in her eyes ☼ said:
    pretty good myself :] hehe what are you up to? Jan 16
  • look for the girl with the sun in her eyes ☼ said:
    heyyy thanks for the add :b hahahah how are yas? :b Jan 16
  • [Missa.] said:
    Yesss. I have quite a few of them. >:/ Hm. Amazon? That happened to me once. Don't freak out though. It'll get there. :] Now I've got Chaos stuck in my head XD Jan 15

• General: Favorite Albums :D

1. Mute Math - Mute Math 2. In Shallow Seas We Sail - Emery 3. On Letting Go - Circa Survive oh yes. *win*

Jan 15, 2010

• General: Conditions

The band that deserves the number one unsigned band spot. they are freaking amazing, especially live. i wish i could say i'd seen their live show but all ive seen is yo…

Jan 14, 2010

so yeah about me. i love music, its pretty much my life. and i'm religious, like a lot, and i dont mind saying it (Christian :]) Just for general information and because i like sharing, i'm uber happy with my girlfriend and have been for 11 months now :D and i plan to stay that way x) anyway im a nice person and i'll talk to you if you'll talk to me :) i like a lot of different music, all the way from Owl City up to Escape The Fate (OLD escape the fate [go ronnie!]), i dont like country or rap music in general, i like indie, alternative, post-rock, post-hardcore, experimental, punk, metal, electronica, rock, power-pop, a lot of stuff :) Mute Math is my favorite band everr, you should know that about me. i like drawing and creating art in general, especially abstract expressionist stuff, and drawing album art and other music-related pictures :D i play guitar a bit, and i write songs although i havent figured out how i want to sing any of them yet. i prefer Owl City to The Postal Service, VersaEmerge to Paramore, and Mute Math over anything x] i also really like Emery, christian screamo ftw :D i collect cds. like i actually go to the store and buy the physical thing rather than just download it from the internet, whenever i can. i have over 100 in my collection :3