• Swamp of Blood said:
    www.purevolume.com/swampofblood ....... METAL \m/ Feb 13
  • BUY CATS said:
    HEY THERE IT IS NICE TO SEEE YOU HERE AND YOU SEEM TO BE A NICE YOUNG MAN NICE YOUNG MEN LIKE NICE YOUNG CATS Feb 28
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 11
  • Joe Rousseau said:
    SONS OF ATLAS is a Progressive Deathcore/Djentcore band from Stamford, Connecticut. Check out our demo and comment what you think! Check out one of the new songs here: http://youtu.be/bQbTUeWuwS0 Apr 23
  • Chris said:
    Hey! I'm in a band from the Cinci area called EX MACHINA. Check us out and come to a show sometime! http://purevolume.com/exmachinaky Jan 14
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Dec 26
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks very much!! Jun 13
  • brandonBURN said:
    can you become a fan of my band? lol it would be dope xD btw its expiramental deathcore xD take a listen? http://www.purevolume.com/FROGBRAINS ha i talk to lol comment back :) May 01
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo "Music made with the heart and not with the hands" Apr 04
  • Goku-is-Asian_then-white-wtf! said:
    Ha, you're about column made me laugh :']. Uhh but yeah, just came on here cos' I need new music :] But great taste Aug 17
  • Olivia. said:
    hi :D Jun 03
  • forget me. said:
    hellllo. :) Jun 02
  • MichellexMorphine~offline~ said:
    Lol! uhh thankyou :D so what's up? May 27
  • farrah said:
    ha thanks for the foot comment :D :P May 25
  • samm logan said:
    you should get summ pix up yo:/ Apr 23

Hi My Names Jason Kee I Live In Shitty Ass Ohio In Shitty Ass Colerain. Some More Shit Is I'm 16 Fucking Years old, And I Am Almost A Pure Fucking Metal Head! Fuck Emo Kids. Oh And A Little More Stuff Is I'm Kind Of A Ass Hole, But People Love My Abuse. Also I'm A Fucking Party King You Will Bow To Me And My Fucking Skill. One More Thing Before I Start Sounding Like A Selfcentered Dick Head, I'm In A Band Called 3 I Driss Or 3ID And I Have Hopes Of Making It Big Some Day... If I Do Hit Me Up Cause I Want To Stay Kool With All Fans Shit Invite Me Over. Drink, Or Smoke Make Fucking memories My Niggas. I'm Not Always A Complete Ass, I'm Funny And Sometimes Sweet But You Got To Deserve That Treatment, And I'm Letting Everyone Know That And Im Letting Everyone Know Suicide Silence Is My Fucking Shit And The Shit And Saying They Aren't Is Fighting Word And I'll Kick Your Fucking Teeth In If You Want To Go... You Ain't Trying To Fight Bitch Niggas. Oh Yeah Im Not In A RelationShip But I Want One With This Someone So Don't Come At Me Like That (Guys!) And (Girls). Just Fucking Around Don't Be Gay Though If I Got Some Dude Wanting To Ride My Shit Imma Get Weak Then Throw Up! Gay Dudes Are Sick As Fuck. Ha