• susanbaby5050 said:
    Hello dear. How are you today,i hope you are fine? My name is susan wilfred i saw your profile today at (purevolume.com) and i love it, i think we can build a good relationship from there, So please write me back through my email address for more details (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) am waiting for your lovely reply soon. From susan My dear please contact me with this email (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) Jan 23
  • liliankoumba said:
    My name is miss Lilian.i came across ur profile today,http://www.purevolume.com,and it sound so nice i will like u to reply me back to my privet email boss,so that i will send u my picture and tell u more about me (Liliankoumba45@yahoo.com).i am waiting for ur reply soon LILIAN...... Aug 28
  • renee said:
    reneesow@ymail.com My name is Renee i am 23 year old girl single never married, In search of a person who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a person with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other please try to contact me through my email id reneesow@ymail.com. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless Apr 09
  • jcal said:
    Hi, please listen my covers and tell me about. Thanks a lot http://www.reverbnation.com/n00se http://www.purevolume.com/Noose47041 Dec 08
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU Nov 25
  • They Don't Love You Like I Love You, Wayne said:
    Hey! Hows your week going so far? Could you do me a favor and possibly check out my band? It would mean a ton and we could be friends forever! Thank you! www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Oct 27
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hi! I'm Eric from a Phoenix Rocktronic band called LIA! I am 99% sure you will like us! http://www.purevolume.com/lostinatlantis I suggest "Alien" because it's super epic! But, "Ready To Go" and "Tek No" are good too! And they are up for free download! Let me know what you think! :) Sep 29
  • SOfi Ou said:
    Hello! This is Sofi from A Few Memories, I like to invite you to stop by our site, check our songs and let us know what you think!!! www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you want you can download our first album for free on this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c1ezfav3gdvscwc thanx a bunch!!!=) Sep 28
  • loyce said:
    Hello, My name is Loyce Agurma, I came across your profile at www.purevolume.com I was inspired to send you a massage and ask you for friendship .As you know that having a prophesy of love over somebody there most be odds around the corner, but no matter the odds, love survive all odds.I am a girl who's love story is int resting.I am responsible,romantic and courageous.I be live, with good mind you have to admit my request Please contact me with my e_mail address at (loyce_agurma@hotmail.com) so I can send my picture and tell you more about myself. Yours Love. Loyce Jul 27
  • ruth said:
    (Greeting From Ruth), How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Ruth, I am looking for a very nice humanbe of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.purevolume.com)i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with my E-mail address which is as follow, for me to tell you more about me, and as well give you my pictures because am really looking for a serious relationship with you.Remember that age,distance,colour,language,or religion doesn't matter,but true love does.My address is(duncanruth88@yahoo.co.uk). thanks Yours New Ruth Miss Ruth (duncanruth88@yahoo.co.uk Jun 19
  • All Nite Pilots! said:
    Hey Oh! we're All Nite Pilots, blah blah blah, we have songs, it sounds like mmmmmmm bop derpa derpa yeah boom bop [search bar] = [All Nite Pilots], like totally sweet shit brah, it's like hitting that killer wave you've been waiting for all day and totally cowabunging it through and through, shya, you know! Jun 06
  • PsychoPoncho said:
    www.purevolume.com/psychoside Listen! Thanks! Apr 26
  • Aaron Makey said:
    Hey...Please check out my songs and like my band on facebook to get free downloads. www.facebook.com/leavingontuesday Apr 18
  • Mike Smith said:
    www.purevolume.com/strangeseasons =] Apr 18
  • Abigail said:
    Hey! How's it going? I'm just trying to spread the word about my band, The Y Generation. Thanks for your time :) and come check my band out at www.purevolume.com/TheYGeneration Apr 14
  • Life, Love, Music said:
    Check out the amazing new indie duo "SAM & DAIN" at purevolume.com/samanddain or samanddain.bandcamp.com !!!! Apr 13
  • wesley c. wimberley said:
    hello we have some experimental music that is all acoustic, we know you would enjoy.please give it a listen and maybe some feedback. let us know what you think please www.purevolume.com/bluewhiskey Mar 22
  • Kyle McGill Percy said:
    Hey there ! Could you check out My sister's and I's Band Thermal Inversion! We are From Tampa FL.We have a couple of songs up and some picture you can check out too! www.purevolume.com/thermalinversion ------ You can search us on Facebook too! Mar 17
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I wanted to share my music with you! If you like it, become a fan =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval It means so much to me, thank you! Mar 17
  • Sean Hurst said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/TakeThree Check Out My BrothA from anothA Mr. Kdub Wilson (: Thing Called Love - Like, Fan, Download (: Feb 01

Music Lover