• siatta said:
    nice to meet you My name is siatta good looking girl i saw your profile today in (www.purevolume.com) i became very interesed to you .l like traveling and meeting new friend, So i will like to further communication with you. Please write to me through my email addres (siattamansour@yahoo.com) so that i will communicate back to you with my photos. YourS new friend siatta.thanks and god bless Aug 12
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria If you like us let someone know. If you don't..keep it a secret :) Thanks very much!! Aug 31
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I wanted to share my acoustic demos with you! I hope you like them! =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Mar 27
  • Blueberry said:
    Hey! I know you probably get a lot of spam and what not, but could you please help my friend's band out?? :D It would mean a lot to me and a lot to them if you did. They need you to vote for them so they can try to win a line up on 2011's Warped Tour. Just go to battleofthebands.com, sign up, click on While We're Up's page, and vote for them! Make sure to leave a comment on their page telling them that I asked you to vote (: Thanks so much for your time, have a great day! :D http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/whilewereup Mar 02
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    hey, i'm in a band called Your Second Chance, and we JUST came out with a brand new album. Fan us! let's stay connected. the entire album can be heard at purevolume.com/yoursecondchance God bless, Eric Feb 03
  • Neda Adenia said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/SCL Jan 08
  • Jasmine said:
    Hey whatsup? (: Jan 04
  • Abigaill! said:
    Lmao. It's the Best show ever. :) Dec 29
  • Bye Bye said:
    Heyy!! Miss you:D *HUGS* how r u sweetie(: Dec 28
  • Blueberry said:
    heyy :D Dec 02
  • Cassandra said:
    thanks fer thee picture comment:D Oct 25
  • Bye Bye said:
    Ohh babe.. That's no probs I coulde tell u all day everyday how gorgeous u r and it still won't get boring bcuzz it's soo true(: ur soo adorable!! Oct 15
  • Luke A.V.O said:
    Hey I'm Luke, drummer from Brazilian Metalcore band A.V.O, I'm here to say that we are launching our new music with our new recording. We would like that you hear our music and tell us what you think of our sound. We want you in our large family, the A.V.O family count on your support for each day that passes this family grow and more people are integrated in this family, thank you and check it out, on our myspace www.myspace.com/avorock and ADD me plx Jun 14
  • xAshleen_Freakshowx said:
    Thanks for the comment ^-^ Jun 02
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk and download our single "Braver" for FREE! Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :) May 11
  • xLovexIsxMyxWeaponx said:
    Hey =] May 02
  • Tzukune U_u said:
    hahah xD. you are?? not even betch..ahah !.. really? aha! WTF?? how come you never told me then??! huh?? punck ??ahha Apr 26
  • CarraCristene said:
    thanks for that comment=] Apr 18
  • Shawtie :) said:
    thanks for the picture message :DD ahaha Apr 17
  • EMILY(: said:
    WOO! :D haha. spanksssss, so how are cutie? Apr 15

hello my name is Didier and i want to say hello to all the people that have pv im the lead singer of a local band called Live Among the Ruins im living my life as easy as posible , and geting ready to sing in shows. im part french (cool) i live in pomona C.A , if you want to get to me just go to myspace.com and look for me at www.deadspace.com@live.com im an out going person, i like to go to shows, i like to play alittle bit of games. i also i like photography and art AND I LIKE TO TAlk I like animals Drawing Singing cookies n Nintendocore RawwwwwwwwwR!!!!!!! i like blessthefall, asking alexandria , miss may i , Of machine, Circa Survive and ect.. if you want my number just ask haha