• Rawan said:
    hey its been like forever, im fine thanks, what about you? Dec 30
  • Swamp of Blood said:
    :) hi check out my band www.purevolume.com/sextorm :p :p :p and let me know what you think! byeee Nov 05
  • Jackson Miller said:
    Hey how you doing ? Listen this new awesome synth pop band! http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast . Thank, Good Luck : ) Jul 03
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 12
  • Mike said:
    Hey, could you give my friends band a listen, thank you :) www.purevolume.com/fortheperilous Sep 10
  • Christian Eastmond said:
    hey can u please check out my new single on soundclick entitled BreakThru (Explicit Version).. the support will be much appreciated.. the link is on my profile page.. and feel free to like my facebook page for future updates.. GOD bless.. Apr 08
  • renee said:
    reneesow@ymail.com My name is Renee i am 23 year old girl single never married, In search of a person who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a person with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other please try to contact me through my email id reneesow@ymail.com. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless Apr 08
  • Matty SeXus*SurrenderSerenity* said:
    for fans of escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold and motley crue. purevolume.com/RomanticideBAND Mar 02
  • Madeline Rayne said:
    long time no speak Jan 11
  • o said:
    hey its been like forever, im fine thanks, what about you? Dec 28
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up?heard my band yet?:] Dec 22
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 05
  • Anica said:
    Hey,You should give " Like Giants" a chance and check them out. Amazing music, & Amazing guys! Click Like, and tell me what you think. Pass the word, and tell your friends about them. thanks XOXO http://www.facebook.com/likegiantsmusic Nov 27
  • KaylaKON said:
    you should probably listen to them :) http://www.purevolume.com/ResistTheUndertow48348 Oct 18
  • Tasha said:
    Hey man, whats up? Sorry I haven't been on in forever. I think you commented on one of my pictures lol Oct 16
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Oct 01
  • John ...Is A Dead Man! said:
    hey if you haven't become a fan of Knockout Kid on Facebook yet we'd really appreciate it!! http://www.facebook.com/knockoutkidband Sep 27
  • SevenAteJenn(: said:
    Heeyy(: how have you been? Sep 22
  • Eric LIA said:
    Hey! It's Eric from Lost In Atlantis! Just wanted to share this video from a recent LIA show! Go check it out and let me know what you think! Also, we have a music video coming in a few more weeks! Here is the link to the show: http://youtu.be/1iX-Vgixtvw Sep 10
  • Vikkiiiii♥ said:
    It has been forever :/ I lost your number, i think but i will look and see if i have it. :) If you have mine, then you should send me a text. How've you been? Sep 07

• General: A Blind Man's Dream

I don’t want this to be like a still shot, a lifeless painting I want it to move like eloquent dancing, never ceasing, as one being An eternal moment of passion and b…

Dec 12, 2010

• General: Awaken (To Love's Array)

What’s mine is Yours and what’s Yours is mine This royal joint account paints the uniqueness of our oneness A love unveiling, a romance unending An understanding…

Nov 10, 2010

• General: "To You From Me" smaller than usual but here it is

To You From Me   Hide me, heal me, love me, spare me Lord God I beg Thee! Just come and take me far away from the world’s crushing reach Hold me, cherish me, tea…

Mar 17, 2010

• General: "Love Laid Down" just another poem i wrote

I didn’t believe God would want me, someone so much weaker than HeSo although I heard Him knocking on my door I didn’t even want Him to see meInside I was ready to give…

Mar 06, 2010

• General: A little more about me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The SurveyName:Derek Scott JohansenBirthday:August 16, 1988Birthplace:Devils Lake, North DakotaCurrent Location:Devils Lake, North DakotaEye Co…

Feb 14, 2010