• jakegriffin said:
    hey check out my band www.facebook.com/thefinerthingsIN and let me know what you think! :D May 18
  • Eric Rico said:
    listen this sick fucking band... www.purevolume.com/swampofblood .... fucking sick vocals! Feb 08
  • wem said:
    http://www.famalegoods.net Cheapest Air Jordan Shoes,Tiffany Jewelry Company,Wholesale Hollister Clothing Online Store: Cheapest Vans Shoes $37 Fashion Tiffany Bangles $20 Wholesale Hollister Tshirt $18 jordan shoes $38 nike shox $37 Christan Audigier bikini $18 Ed Hardy Bikini $18 Sinful short_t-shirt_woman $16 http://www.famalegoods.net/ Jan 22
  • susanbaby5050 said:
    Hello dear. How are you today,i hope you are fine? My name is susan wilfred i saw your profile today at (purevolume.com) and i love it, i think we can build a good relationship from there, So please write me back through my email address for more details (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) am waiting for your lovely reply soon. From susan My dear please contact me with this email (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) Jan 17
  • jakegriffin said:
    Hey you should listen/like to my pop/rock (fans of The Maine, Taking Back Sunday,A Day To Remember, Mayday Parade) band on facebook! www.facebook.com/TheFinerThingsIN or on here. www.purevolume.com/TheFinerThings Jul 25
  • Legna Zeg said:
    got some time to listen to new music? www.purevolume.com/noisecide Jun 07
  • Taylor777 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5yUkVsIK3o check out our new song!! Complications :) Jun 06
  • Courtney Chaos said:
    Hey when you get a sec could you check out my covers? :) www.purevolume.com/courtneychaos May 29
  • gaga said:
    welcome to our website: ========== http://www.clothes6.org ======= 50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,l nba jersy for sale sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale and so on.. if you like to order anything you like. More details, please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift. enjoy yourself. thank you!! May 28
  • Christian said:
    Hi!!! If you got the time, please drop by my bands page www.purevolume.com/NoSleepForLucy and take a listen :). Best/Christian/No Sleep For Lucy May 09
  • Joe Rousseau said:
    Sons Of Atlas (http://www.purevolume.com/SonsOfAtlas) is a Progressive Deathcore/Djentcore band from Stamford, Connecticut. Check out our demo and comment what you think! Check out one of the new songs here: http: //youtu.be/bQbTUeWuwS0 And check us out on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SonsOfAtlas May 02
  • renee said:
    reneesow@ymail.com My name is Renee i am 23 year old girl single never married, In search of a person who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a person with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other please try to contact me through my email id reneesow@ymail.com. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless Apr 09
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Jan 23
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Dec 25
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Dec 11
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU Nov 25
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria Thanks very much!! Aug 08
  • loyce said:
    Hello, My name is Loyce Agurma, I came across your profile at www.purevolume.com I was inspired to send you a massage and ask you for friendship .As you know that having a prophesy of love over somebody there most be odds around the corner, but no matter the odds, love survive all odds.I am a girl who's love story is int resting.I am responsible,romantic and courageous.I be live, with good mind you have to admit my request Please contact me with my e_mail address at (loyce_agurma@hotmail.com) so I can send my picture and tell you more about myself. Yours Love. Loyce Jul 27
  • Mega Krissy 2.0 said:
    Hey you! :-) Would you be a sweetheart and check out my brothers band? It would be REALLY REALLY awesome if you could become a fan!!! How are you? www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham Jun 14
  • @ScottGBC (The Groundbreaking Ceremony) said:
    Heyy! What's up!? I'm a band called The Groundbreaking Ceremony. You should check us out and tell us what you think, and download our song "What the Hell is a Jiggwatt?!" for free! http://www.purevolume.com/theGBCvolume Jun 03