• Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Jan 23
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jan 06
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU and check out our facebook and youtube page www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube,com/beaconsbandfl Jan 01
  • Sebastien said:
    I think you'd like our band www.purevolume.com/amidnightinchicago Dec 09
  • Taylor777 said:
    www.purevolume.com/Beacons My band just put up a NEW SONG called Wolves, check it out and tell us what you think THANK YOU www.facebook.com/beaconsfl www.youtube.com/beaconsbandfl Nov 25
  • Sean Hurst said:
    Howdy ! (: If you have time, you should check out my brother from another MR. Kdub Wilson (: - http://www.purevolume.com/new/TakeThree - Spread the Love (: Have a Kick a s s Day (: Nov 05
  • Beautiful Dysphoria said:
    Hi there! We are Beautiful Dysphoria and we were hoping you'd check out our music sometime. All of our songs are FREE to download. If you click on the albums, there are 20 FREE downloads. It makes our day when people listen to our stuff :) Check it out at www.purevolume.com/beautiful_dysphoria If you like us please share our music with someone. If you don't..keep it a secret :) Thanks very much!! Oct 03
  • Liz Sparks said:
    I guess you're here to find new music,BM has a new album released recently recorded in his bedroom, and mastered in San Francisco. music made ​​with the heart. www.purevolume.com/BJMO Sep 18
  • Jay said:
    Hey Jade! I think you might like this artist. Even if you don't, you have solid taste in music. :) http://www.purevolume.com/TollBooth Sep 07
  • Stan Cart said:
    hey :) if you like acoustic/alternative music you should so come check us out at purevolume.com/theriseofthebroken and like the page at facebook.com/theriseofthebrokenofficial Aug 27
  • Selena said:
    WHAT'S UP? I'm Selena. I gotta question, do you like hard rock with female vocals? Yeah? Well I sing, and play guitar in this new Rock/Alternative band from Waldorf, Maryland called Poor Eve and I think you might dig our music! You can check us out @ purevolume.com/pooreve and download our FREE single "Make Way!"! Hope you like it! Let me know what you think Aug 25
  • Matt Loves Kristen! said:
    Hey, Hows it going? LoveCunningham released a brand new single on their page www.purevolume.com/lovecunningham , Could you check it out? If you like it, click the iTunes link where you can buy the rest of their new EP! Or, copy and paste this into your URL http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/lovecunningham/id454291625 Aug 16