• Jackson Miller said:
    Hey how you doing ? Listen this new synth pop band!!! http://www.purevolume.com/atbreakfast Thank, and Good Luck : ) Jul 12
  • juliana said:
    Hello, I am Juliana tall slim single never married I viewed your contact and became interested to know you, please try to reply to me back with this email ,i have something special to tell you (julianaoneil@hotmail.com),then i will send my pics direct for you to know who i am. because I hope you will be the truth faithful and honest and caring person that I have been looking for . Remember distance,race,religion,color, age does not matter what matters is how you fill about the life. Thanks, Juliana Jul 11
  • benn franklin said:
    heyy whats up? heard my band yet? :] Jul 07
  • Eric - facebook.com/yoursecondchance said:
    want 2 free albums? how can you deny that :) check out my band's discography and stay tuned for our upcoming album~~~www.facebook.com/yoursecondchance Nov 14
  • Keith said:
    Hey check out my pop/punk band from St.Louis! Were looking to reach out and find new fans! www.myspace.com/aaahrealmonsters Oct 18
  • John ...Is A Dead Man! said:
    hey what's going on! pop punk from chicago, www.purevolume.com/knockoutkid Oct 07
  • will said:
    Hey!! my name is Will and I have a solo project called Hope And Love, check out my music, leave comment and download the free song. www.purevolume.com/HopeAndLove Sep 29
  • Zac Koval said:
    Hey! I just wanted to share my free acoustic demos with you! Become a fan if you like them? =] www.purevolume.com/zackoval Sep 08
  • mtb34 said:
    check out my band www.purevolume.com/theywontlikeit any feed back is much appreciated Aug 31
  • Eeeeeeee said:
    Hey :) Aug 30
  • Cody W. said:
    No I'm not! but thanks anyways, I love you too :) Aug 29
  • AnthonyGRIND said:
    Heyyy cutie, my good friend is in a project called Melina May and I'm pretty sure you'll dig his tunes. Some say he sounds like Nevershoutnever, others have said Owl City. Why don't you decide?? Hes new to purevolume and is trying to expand in this purevolume world ;] Thanks for your time. =] www.purevolume.com/melinamay Jan 26
  • A FEW MEMORIES said:
    hello!!! we are A FEW MEMORIES, and I'd like to share with you our first album called "Sometimes Sun Shines", you can hear it here: www.purevolume.com/afewmemories and if you like the song you can buy it on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sometimes-sun-shines/id410779906 Thanks and Cheers from Paraguay!!! Jan 11
  • O X U M =] said:
    Heyy Beauty have a great new year!!! Dec 31
  • Seanowhat said:
    It would be super duper if you checked out the acoustic pop stylings of purevolume.com/livingmylastday and became a fan, took advantage of some free downloads, and helped spread the word! We also love talking so please don't be a stranger to our personal pages or on the band page! Peace and love Sep 19
  • Ashley! said:
    Hey Ashley whats up?! I'm Ashley and I'm really liking your artists- they are some of my favorites especially ATL! I play guitar in this brand new Pop/Rock band from Richmond, Virginia called The Greater The Risk and I think you might dig our music too! Check us out @ purevolume.com/thegreatertherisk and download our single "Braver" for FREE! Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :) Jun 12
  • BARBIEWRONG said:
    hey this is mike from BARBIEWRONG, you should check out our single that just came out and get ready for the full album coming out on July 13th. take a second to check out our site thanks! http://www.purevolume.com/BARBIEWRONG -BARBIEWRONG Jun 02
  • Deadman_Living said:
    hey you have an AMAZING taste in music!!! whats up?? May 16

• General: :)

:D I have no friends to talk to on here!! Add me and message me! ;) I'll check out your music as well..

Aug 29, 2011