• Saliha said:
    My name is Saliha Mujarba, 25 years old girl,I am looking for honest man in my life,I saw your profile on this site and though i have not met you before but i personally believe , risking at times could help one succeed. I request you to write me back through my private email (salihamujaba@gmail.com) for i have an urgent thing to tell you along with my photos. Regards Saliha Mar 29
  • susanbaby5050 said:
    Hello dear. How are you today,i hope you are fine? My name is susan wilfred i saw your profile today at (purevolume.com) and i love it, i think we can build a good relationship from there, So please write me back through my email address for more details (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) am waiting for your lovely reply soon. From susan My dear please contact me with this email (susanwilfred50@yahoo.in) Jan 15
  • Kathleen Curtis said:
    a friend of a friend from 32 wanted me to invite you to this new social site get paid by referring people goto... MeetNHook.com Jun 07
  • vera said:
    Hello My Dear My Name is vera i see you profile at purevolume.com and i become interested in you. i will like to build a good relationship with you can you write me back with my email [verajohson@yahoo.com] i will tell you more about myself and give you my picture. Remember that Love is the most important in life, and distance does not matter what matters is the truth love, please contact me through my email thank and god bless you, yours love (verajohson@yahoo.com) Apr 26
  • mary nwesigwa said:
    HELLO from mary My name is princess mary I am interested in your friendship, I would also like to know something about you. I want you to send a mail to my mail box here(maryluveu@hotmail.com) so I can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I think we can move on from here. I am waiting for your mail in my mailbox and Remember the distance or color does not matter, but love matter a lot in life) Please reply me. Thanks, mary maryluveu@hotmail.com Mar 10
  • Andres Fabian Florez Rivillas said:
    Bien! Gracias!!!! Mar 29
  • Criss Efe said:
    Hola q tal, te invito a chekar esta banda... http://www.purevolume.com/mantrarock04 Mar 29
  • Liz Sparks said:
    http://www.purevolume.com/bjmo please check it out! BM has a new record,it alternative-experimental music! please become a fan and leave your coment! =) Jul 09
  • monsterax7 said:
    metal!!!!!!!! Jun 22
  • hapinessbaby said:
    Hello My name is Miss hapiness, i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more intrest to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address via (hapiness.baby@yahoo.com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks hapiness .via(hapiness.baby@yahoo.com) Jun 02
  • joyharry said:
    Hello dear, Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email (joyharry32@yahoo.com) Cares to know you. Yours sweet heart miss Joy please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok. joyharry32@yahoo.com May 25
  • vani. said:
    hey thanks! (: Apr 07
  • Andres Fabian Florez Rivillas said:
    Wow interesante!!!!!!!! gracias! Apr 05
  • Dita said:
    hey, check out my side project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! Apr 05