haha oh, im sure your not really all that lazy poor. Feb 08
    haha me toooo. Feb 08
  • Kim_22 said:
    haha yeah i noticed that...and thats not all of them..i just havent added some of the others. Feb 08
    oh really..well good luck =) haha. Feb 08
  • Kim_22 said:
    hmm nothing really...just got back from some dance at my school, how about you? Feb 08
    oh true...thats cool tho. Feb 08
  • Kim_22 said:
    oh..i hate being sick, its not fun. and oh your homeschooled? thats pretty cool. Feb 04
  • Kim_22 said:
    well thats good that your all better haha. and i dont think that anyone actually likes to be sick. lol. Feb 04
    yeah it was pretty cool. Feb 02
  • Kim_22 said:
    yeah same here, now today i get to go with a few friends to celebrate my one friends bday. should be fun. Feb 01
    haha you will get better soon =) so how was your day. Jan 31
  • Kim_22 said:
    aw =/ thats no fun. i remember when i had strept throat....my fevor just kept going up i thought i was gonna like...die. not good. hope your coughs go away soon. Jan 31
  • Kim_22 said:
    hmm you know i think i have herd of it..never played, but i think i know what your talking about. seems like fun haha Jan 30
  • Kim_22 said:
    yeah you prolly know what it is. and hmm that sounds farmilar...what is it Jan 30
  • Kim_22 said:
    you have never herd of lacrosse? its a sport you play with sticks and a little ball, its really very fun. Jan 29
  • Kim_22 said:
    hmm nothing too intresting really, just busy with school and lacrosse now. how about you? Jan 29
  • Kim_22 said:
    haha nice. ive seen the 2 spiderman ones, but never any one the star wars ones haha. and yeah i hope you dont get sick, that would not be too good. Jan 28
  • Kim_22 said:
    haha woah that seems like fun(well not the waking up sick part but the other parts =) haha). ive only seen like the first one maybe. it was pretty cool. Jan 28
    yeah... but you will eventaually get better haha Jan 28
  • Kim_22 said:
    oh haha, yeah its fine i havent been on lately anyways. and im sorry your sick =/ i hope you feel better. Jan 27

• General: SM3 ROCKS!!!

ok so...yesturday i went to go see SM3 with some of my friends...and i've got one work for the movie...AMAZING!!!...seriously the annimation was good...everything the m…

May 06, 2007

• General: this is cool i guess

What is the single largest item in your house? umm lets see prolly the umm well uhh well there's the...oh that doesn't count...umm I'd have to say the umm...oh yes…

Apr 17, 2007

• General: SM3

GUYS YOU HAVE TO CHECK THESE PLACES OUT... http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=51387 that is a trailer with venom in it...then go here... http://www.gametraile…

Apr 10, 2007

• General: i feel rejected

so well really i don't but still i thought i'd say that just for the fun of it...but anyway...umm i have a solo artist page here on purevolume...it's called...A Heart R…

Apr 06, 2007

• General: umm...uuh...well...see...it was sorta like this

hey dudes...did you know that i umm...well nvm...so when i was just about yesturday old i was 25!!...ok enough of this extreme randomness!!!...i'm not 25 don't worry (a…

Apr 06, 2007

Ok so now for the cool part i got to talk about me!:)!! Ok so my life can be pretty much summed up by some words...such as...Music, School, Friends, and Boredom! so music...i'm in 2 bands (counting my solo thing) Gozur...this is a band that i play drums for...i joined it not too long ago...if i remember correctly about 3 months ago...it's pretty cool...we don't have a PV but our myspace is what i put down as my website...Prom Queen Failure...PQF is my solo project...it's just me but it sounds as though there was a whole band playing...it's awesome...it's a Punk/Alternative/Rock sound...but it's pretty cool...i've got way to many influences to name...if you want to check it out it's purevolume.com/promqueenfailure...School...ok not so much anymore seen as i've now finished for the year back on April 23rd...but it still is a big part of my life when it is going on...Friends...man where would i be without them...besides in God's arms obviously...my best friend Robert and i we hang out all the time...as well as some other friends of mine...Boredom...well as i said i no longer have school so i'm bored a lot of the time...so yeah...that takes up the time i'm not doing the other stuff...sometimes even bleeds into it...oh and one thing i forgot...i seem to be on a song marathon if you will...i'm pretty much writing at least 3 songs a week...that's good for CD reasons but sometimes it does get a little annoying...lol anyway that's me in a sort of nutshell...shoot me a comment or message and i'll be sure to get back to ya