aw im sorry =( May 05
    aw whys that? =( May 01
    ive been pretty good. how about you? =) May 01
    yeah i gottcha haha Apr 30
  • Kim_22 said:
    yeah i hate going to those things..especially when you dont like know them, but yeah have fun with that one =)and oh really..thats sweet. Apr 29
    haha true..but i would still rather not be in school. Apr 28
    oh haha ncie...ugh your so lucky!!! i wish school was over for me =/ Apr 27
    haha i will. Apr 21
  • Kim_22 said:
    haha nice..like ive always said i was gonna watch them...i just never got the chance too hmm...i wanna watch them ha Apr 20
  • Kim_22 said:
    haha ive only seen part of one..and i dont even know what one that was haha Apr 18
    haha nice i havent seen that before. Apr 17
    haha yeah it did =P and oh cool ill check it out later =) Apr 16
    yes...not fun haha Apr 16
  • Kim_22 said:
    true..it didnt help that i am still kinda like sick so i like couldnt breath ha Apr 15
  • Kim_22 said:
    oh wow thats really cool..and my day was okay..im super tired from lacrosse..we ran like the whole time and did sprints and stuff ugh haha Apr 15
    haha so how was your day. Apr 14
    i like them..i like the one you have as you default picture the best =) Apr 13
    oh haha cool. Apr 12
    nice pictures =) Apr 11
    oh haha alright. Apr 09

• General: SM3 ROCKS!!!

ok so...yesturday i went to go see SM3 with some of my friends...and i've got one work for the movie...AMAZING!!!...seriously the annimation was good...everything the m…

May 06, 2007

• General: this is cool i guess

What is the single largest item in your house? umm lets see prolly the umm well uhh well there's the...oh that doesn't count...umm I'd have to say the umm...oh yes…

Apr 17, 2007

• General: SM3

GUYS YOU HAVE TO CHECK THESE PLACES OUT... http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=51387 that is a trailer with venom in it...then go here... http://www.gametraile…

Apr 10, 2007

• General: i feel rejected

so well really i don't but still i thought i'd say that just for the fun of it...but anyway...umm i have a solo artist page here on purevolume...it's called...A Heart R…

Apr 06, 2007

• General: umm...uuh...well...see...it was sorta like this

hey dudes...did you know that i umm...well nvm...so when i was just about yesturday old i was 25!!...ok enough of this extreme randomness!!!...i'm not 25 don't worry (a…

Apr 06, 2007

Ok so now for the cool part i got to talk about me!:)!! Ok so my life can be pretty much summed up by some words...such as...Music, School, Friends, and Boredom! so music...i'm in 2 bands (counting my solo thing) Gozur...this is a band that i play drums for...i joined it not too long ago...if i remember correctly about 3 months ago...it's pretty cool...we don't have a PV but our myspace is what i put down as my website...Prom Queen Failure...PQF is my solo project...it's just me but it sounds as though there was a whole band playing...it's awesome...it's a Punk/Alternative/Rock sound...but it's pretty cool...i've got way to many influences to name...if you want to check it out it's purevolume.com/promqueenfailure...School...ok not so much anymore seen as i've now finished for the year back on April 23rd...but it still is a big part of my life when it is going on...Friends...man where would i be without them...besides in God's arms obviously...my best friend Robert and i we hang out all the time...as well as some other friends of mine...Boredom...well as i said i no longer have school so i'm bored a lot of the time...so yeah...that takes up the time i'm not doing the other stuff...sometimes even bleeds into it...oh and one thing i forgot...i seem to be on a song marathon if you will...i'm pretty much writing at least 3 songs a week...that's good for CD reasons but sometimes it does get a little annoying...lol anyway that's me in a sort of nutshell...shoot me a comment or message and i'll be sure to get back to ya