• TheronRogers said:
    Hey!If you like Jack Johnson then you might like my stuff. Check it out at: www.purevolume.com/theronrogers Let me know what you think. Thanks, Theron Jul 26
  • Cara[Cupcake] said:
    thanks!! i'm not sure who rachel sage is tho. Mar 01
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    yeah, it\'s actually \"Ardent,\" the machinery makes an A. I had this \"Ardent\" kick, I loved the word, being ardent about Christ, along those lines. ~b Feb 15
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    don\'t know which ones you\'ve seen, if you haven\'t been to my flickr page click any of the pictures. but i posted two more on my pv page, the first two. the second one i\'ve had for a long time, just never uploaded it. i\'m working on a color version of it. :) the uh, two \"new\" ones have little meaning... they just look cool/funny. the first one makes me laugh, i tried to draw a droopy flower but it looked more like a beard so i made a GNOMEY FLYTRAP! and then the other one was inspired by shields in the ancient world. i saw them when watching a history video sophomore year. :D hope you like \'em. ~b Feb 12
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    yeah, they\'re kinda weird ones. i was in a weird mood. i\'ll upload it. check my page, it\'ll be up. :) ~b Feb 12
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    I\'m doin all right. Struggling with some stuff. But the fact that I know it\'s a problem is a good sign. Gunna load some more art soon? Still in His grace, ~b Feb 11
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    Did that help? I didn\'t hear back... ~b Feb 10
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    Seems the biggest recommendation I have with your art is to try to incorporate meaning into it. Some artists just try to evoke certain feelings using colors and shapes, but the pieces that always strike me as the best and most profound have some meaning behind them. I\'m the kind of person who loves a song not just for the sound, but for the tone, for the lyrics. I\'m very lyrical when it comes to music. See, the music could be the most amazing incredible innovative music ever, but if the lyrics are kaput, like a repeating phrase of \"flowers are pretty\" or something, the song lacks relevance. So kind of thinking along those terms, try to think of some fundamental truth or lesson to incorporate into your art, whether abstractly or outright, but make sure a casual viewer can see it. That\'s all I got. ;) In His grace, ~b Feb 03
  • JFskeezix said:
    haha that\'s so cool! He must be a really nice guy :D I wish you all the happiness in the world ;) Yeah my weekend, hm it\'s already a new weekend now when I write this ;) Yeah things are going well. Im happy and God\'s good :D How about you? Jan 19
  • JFskeezix said:
    Here wasn\'t snow either :s Ah nice! What kind of a shirt? a band-shirt perhaps? Soon i will let a Tshirt with my own design be printed at the local copyshop :) Btw, had a nice weekend? Jan 13
  • JFskeezix said:
    hm okay, that\'s a pity when Christmas is ment to be the \'peace on earth\'-story. Anyways, normally we dont do presents at christmas, but this year my sister and her bf bought us all presents :D and they gave me a magazine called \'Anvanced Photoshop\'. I was so happy with that ;). And what did you get for christmas? And was there any snow at your place? Jan 07
  • JFskeezix said:
    Ow wow! So you bought Earthmover, right? I cant wait till their next album is out ;) Ah nice! I have a BTA-shirt aswell with the text \'There is no opposition\' on the back =P Christmas was very nice. Both church services we visited were nice and we had a dinner with the family. It was good. How was yours? hugz Jan 05
  • JFskeezix said:
    awesome!! Did you take any photographs?? And did you bought their cd? =) Jan 05
  • KnoCloo27 said:
    Yep, drew them mahself. :D If you click on the eye or the lion you can see all my drawings... :) Glad you like em. Ahhh a Ruth fan, eh? I\'ve known about em since... 2005? I think? Dustin goes to the church I attend every once in a while. It\'s been crazy to see the guys get to where they are... They\'ve been blessed! Take care, In His grace, ~b Dec 23
  • patrick vishass said:
    only reason being that i dont display my comments is cuz i get like 50 - 100 a day. and like on my last profile it would keep freezing up cuz i had over 2000 friends and comments so i try to refrain from that happening again, ya see? and well, just be yourself. itl come fast ;D Dec 22
  • patrick vishass said:
    haha dont inted on that one. yeah people on here who accuse me of being fake and or send hatemail on a daily basis. it makes me feel like im actually cared about =D XD Dec 22
  • patrick vishass said:
    baha. im a straight forward guy Dec 22
  • JFskeezix said:
    wow!! Im so jealous :) what are the other bands they\'re playing with? well 17 isn\'t that old is it? Hm and about your study: it\'s the best to follow your heart and pray for it. God knows what\'s best for you and has plans for you in the future. Just try to hear His voice. Dec 08
  • JFskeezix said:
    Hi Katelyn! my name is Jeroen and im 21 years old. I study graphic design and atm im having internship at a small company nearby. Cool to see you like With Blood Comes Cleansing! Cheers =) Dec 03
  • JFskeezix said:
    Hi! thanks for the add =) Edward Scissorhands rocks ;) *Jeroen* Nov 26

• General: bored and happy at the same time!

So, I've never actually written a blog before, but i'm bored and happy at the same time so...yeah. Latest update about me... I have a boyfriend!!!! He's pretty A-mazing…

Feb 11, 2008

My favorite lines: Im disinclined to acquiesce your request Sorry, cant talk right now, being chased by my car FinNogginDude!! If you have any poo fling it now Lucy!!! You have some esplainin to do!! Ive got a jar of dirt, Ive got a jar of dirt, and guess whats inside it Sometimes, when I think of all the beauty in the world, I feel like I cant take it Gentelmen, I wash my hands of this weirdness! A real loser is someone who is so afraid of losing, they don't even try! Ignorance is Bliss!!!