Next »

Comments

• Mari :D said:
    i love you. i love you. i love you. May 24
  • James Fraser said:
    Hey my name is James. I thought you might like my band called 'The Symptoms.' We're an Indie-Rock band from Lexington MA. Drawing influence from modern bands like The National, Wilco, Explosions in the Sky, MGMT, and Death Cab for Cutie, they utilize varying forms of instrumentation and production to sculpt a unique sound. Check us out at www.purevolume.com/thesymptomslexington or alternatively purchase it on iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/the-symptoms/id431307071?ign-mpt=uo%3D4. Thanks! Apr 23
  • Chey's Massacre said:
    I agree with XxAngee_FuentesxX! Apr 16
  • Angie said:
    :D the monkeys are coming !!! put this song on here darnit xD Mar 11
  • heresthedealio said:
    come over at my place! we'll have some tea. lol Jan 04
  • Mari :D said:
    Hey..um you guys should like come to texas..love you (: Nov 04
  • alexruuska said:
    Battle Royale starts off slowly and seems like it'll stay boring but gets fresh as hell in the mid 2's. You totally should have started it off with that instead of beginning it so cautiously. I know when I'm trying to do some electronic stuff I feel like if I start off with the classic beat, another track, another track formula it sound sort of amateurish. The high energy of With a Heavy Heart makes it simultaneously more risky but all the more great, if you're into that sort of thing. It's pretty legit. Jun 03
  • danielle myers said:
    AHHHHHHHHH, I LOOOVE YOU. COME TO CANADA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! May 01
  • Dita said:
    hey, come check out my side project called Crown Ether at http://purevolume.com/CrownEther, thanks! Apr 23
  • Tiffany said:
    :^D Apr 15
  • Nicebaby said:
    God bless you from (olivytrayon@hotmail.com) I wish we make use of this great opportunity of friendly. How are you;work,health and life over there?. My name is Olive,am a girl of 23years single never marry. I went across your profile today on (www.purevolume.com). I found intrest on you,i wish to know you more.i made up my mind and decided to left this message of proposal to you. I really believe we can move on from here!. if you can contact me direct with your email to my email address (olivytrayon@hotmail.com)** i promised to give you my pictures here from my email address.*MY DEAR!***Distance,Age or colour does not matter but(LOVE)matters alot in life.***PLEASE; I WISH YOU CONTACT ME WITH YOUR EMAIL DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE EXPLANATION:NOTE!!(OLIVYTRAYON@HOTMAIL.COM).Am waiting to hear and know more about you soonest on my e mail address ok.....Thank;s Yours Olive trayon Apr 03
  • SuliyaSabotage said:
    upload dawn of the dead. :D Mar 30
  • ♪♫♪pamcakes♫♪♫ said:
    love you guys! Mar 22
  • ♪♫♪pamcakes♫♪♫ said:
    can we have dawn of the dead please?? Mar 22
  • Without Wind in their Sails said:
    ahh yeah Mar 17
  • Luke Savidge said:
    We are rockstars (L) Mar 11
  • Luke Savidge said:
    Seeing you with the Prodigy at Milton Keynes. Am really excited to see you guys!1! Mar 11
  • Heidi Heartattack said: