Romantic Gestures to Capture a lady's Heart
Perfect the little Romantic Gesture
Grand gestures are great in the movies. But, in the real world with kids, bills, jobs and housework, everyday romance is better than any single gesture passion. Romance starts with the small things. Until you get that ironed down, all the sweeping gestures will fall flat. That isn't to say they will not work. A fat, 10 carat, pink diamond gives the relationship a boost. But, unless you play for the NBA and are prepared to pull out your black card every few months, it is best to iron down the basics. Serenade someone
Small, romantic gestures may be more powerful than their expensive counterparts. A means to a woman's heart is via her feelings. She needs an emotional connection to make everything feel right. The small things that show you consider her happiness and well-being make her feel appreciated, loved and adored. And that, my friend, is romance.
Will be the concept still foggy? Below are a few ideas to try out:
1. Praise her regularly. Women want to give and receive compliments. It doesn't matter if you compliment the sparkle in their eyes when they laugh, or a new spice inside the meatloaf. Just make it as specific and sincere as possible.
2. Touch her lovingly during everyday situations. Lay your hand on her lap under the dinner table or place your arm around her if you watch television. Physical touch, without expectation, builds a link and is the epitome of romance.
3. Call her with a pet name. Pet names are nicknames made perfect. A carefully given pet name sets your relationship apart from others. The right name demonstrates to you care enough to provide her an intimate title suitable for your special bond. Regardless of how silly, the key is to make use of the name with full confidence.
4. Bring her something without her asking. For example, when at the gas station, buy her favorite drink whenever you pay for the gas. Hand her the beverage using a kiss on the cheek. Or simply bring her a glass of ice water on a hot summer day.This is more about being thoughtful than reading her mind - basic and romantic.
5. Glance her way. Romantic body language goes a long way during activities. A special glance over the room while the kids, are playing creates a special moment. Take action just right, and a deep focused stare becomes an invitation for much more to come. Unusual romantic gift
6. Show out being a teenager. Yes, you are all grown up, but teens learn how to throw caution to the wind and enjoy life. Public displays of affection are tr�s romantic. So, flirt, hold hands, kiss in public places and announce your love to the world.
7. Help out with "her" chores. Does she always load and unload the dishwasher. Take the initiative and complete this task for her. Better yet, when she's up to clear the table, consider the plates off her and say lovingly, "Honey, I'll take care of this. Go relax. You deserve a break." Don't ask. Just tell her you want to help, do it and do it how SHE wants it done. If she like the glasses on the top rack, place them there and don't forget to scrub the pots and wipe down the counter.
8. Pamper her properly. Offer to wash her back when she's in the shower, and don't get in unless she gives a party invitation. Give her a shoulder massage over 60 seconds. Go full-scale and paint her toes. Don't be concerned; the fellas never need to know.