Print out of your iPad, iPhone, or ipod itouch to your printer without AirPrinter or any other app. O'Print is a Windows utility that enables the Windows PC being AirPrint-Compatible (also as an AirPrint Activator for Windows). You do not need to set up apps or purchase a new AirPrint printer. ANY existing printer could be linked to Airprint from an iPad, iPhone, or iPhone touch in addition to basic printing from Safari, Mail or Photo. O'Print allows you to print to PDF also to your dropbox. There's no client limit and no shared printer limit. All iDevices and all printers may be used in O'Print.
How to print from iPhone
How Does O'Print work ?
- First, O'Print gets all printers that are already attached to the Windows PC.
- Next, the user will choose which printers they would like to share for that appropriate iDevice by just selecting it within the O'Print cp.
- Finally, O'Print will announce those shared printers (by Apple Bonjour) and display them on all iDevices which inside same LAN with the Windows PC. Then AirPrint from your iPad now!
Is there a good thing about O'Print? Compare three popular solutions for iPad / iPhone Printing
- The easiest solution is to buy a brand new AirPrint-Compatible Printer, and install it on the same LAN since your iDevices. The AirPrinter will also announce itself via Apple Bonjour for the LAN. The advantage of this option would be simple and direct with no PC, nevertheless the disadvantage is you need to purchase another printer! You don't wish to make positive changes to existing printer, especially a high-level laser printer?
- The second option would be an AirPrint App. Many Airprint Apps cost nothing and permit easy printing with a general network printer. However, its disadvantage is that you simply must print from the AirPrint App, not the native print engine of iDevices. Therefore, you cannot print from other apps. Furthermore, there could be some printer compatibility issues, such that that some printers might not be sustained by the AirPrint App.
How to print from iPhone
- The 3rd option is by AirPrint Activator for Windows. Like O'Print, AirPrint Activator can activate all of your printers which can be installed already using the pc to become AirPrint-capable so that all of your iPad, iPhone and ipod itouch devices can print directly to the shared printers in PC. Since the printing is accomplished from the native iDevice print engine, you are able to print through the other app. However, there's also a downside to you need to open a PC for sharing printers. This option would be considerably better for office print use.